Saturday 9 November 2013

3. 2. 1. You're Back In The Room

Evening all, just a quick one tonight to update you all as to what's happening. 

So, the move has been completed, I'm getting settled into my new digs and I start my new job on Monday (woo!).

It'll still be a little sporadic for the time being but never fear, I've got some meaty posts in the pipeline. The first of which will be a tutorial on how I paint my Salamanders. It's a biggie and requires a lot of pictures to give the full-on step-by-step process. Once my hobby area is all set up, I can get cracking with that, but in the mean time I'm hashing out the text for it.

For now though, I'm going to enjoy my last few days off before going back to work, enjoy Wales vs South Africa on Saturday, get my hobby gear unpacked and start looking for a new gaming club.

Have a good weekend guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...