Sunday 17 November 2013

"We're putting a team together..."

Afternoon all, some exciting news for you today on this dreary November Sunday. I now have a collaborator on this blog of mine in the guise of my partner in crime, Calamari. We figured two heads are better than one when it comes to keeping to the content flowing so on board he comes. He's written a little bio about himself for you to peruse below:

"Hi there, I’m Jake, or Calamari on most forums that I use. I’ve known Geochimp for about 5 years and we were regular opponents until recently when he ran away from Plymouth! I’ve been playing since 2008 and have dabbled in lots of armies since then. At first I used my Space Marines from when I was a kid back in the early 2000s; then moved onto IG, back to Marines and so on. I used to have a really bad case of shiny syndrome and so have dabbled in quite a few armies. My current armies are Deathwing heavy Dark Angels, Daemons and I am starting a Necron army very soon. I am part of the organising team for the 40K events at my FLGS, The Giant’s Lair in Plymouth. This has been running for just over a year now and so I am making an effort to get into the UK tourney scene.I also play Infinity, Battlefleet Gothic, Malifaux and a little bit of Warmahordes.

I have lurked on a few blogs like 3++ and Fritz40K and they have guided my tactics a fair bit. I also sporadically listen to the 11th Company podcast. If you want to catch me on forums you can find me on Heresy Online or on the Giant’s Lair forum under the username JakeM."

So there you have it, all you need to know about Calamari! As an aside, if anyone else wants a platform to share some of their insights into the hobby but aren't really into forums or blogging, then drop us a line at crucibleoffate@gmail.com and we'll see what we can do.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...